Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tell you about me



win_christ? the profile speaks about me..oh well, about the situation that I am experiencing..curious??
Let me share with you where I got my inspiration to create this blog,. When a friend told me about getting paid for a blog..I get so excited, I told myself ..Aha! I can get income at least while waiting for a job. Yes! I'm unemployed at this moment..feels so idle, unproductive, anxious, bored and all sort of unfortunate emotions. I get tired waiting and expecting but on the other perspective I am INSPIRED..my inspiration comes from the Bible..(ooh well) you might think its s
tale or whatevah yet it's true. For someone like me who does nothing but to surf the net and read all day..that's what I realized at the end of the day.. I have this feeling of inspiration, a hope for a brighter tomorrow. I am more inspired because of the motivation to blog and get paid..Isn't it productive after all..
We'll it pays to chat with your friends at least I got great news! going back to the Bible thing.. It is only now that i find time to read the Bible..since I have read all sort of books and magazines and articles etc.. Bible is the other book that I turned to..now I begin to understand the relevance of bible to my situation and LIFE as a whole. I realized that the answer to our most difficult problems in our life is found in the Bible,, Most of us have bible at home..find time to read and reflect you'll know what I am talking about. everytime I open the Bible.. every word is an inspiration to change my views of reality so after all I am not realy idle and unproductive because the Lord gives me reasons to get inspired everyday. I may not have a job now but I got a job with the Lord and sharing with you this thing is a way to channel the importance of this book that some tend not to mind at home.
WIN_ CHRIST today, He does not force you neither I.. HE can save the captives free and give a new reason everyday to live..have you ever read the bible during your busy time? of course not! aren't you..well, HE does not need your 8 hours ( just like when you work) but only a few minute can do the great thing is that we can get paid more than what you earn from job for 8 hours .. Well I may not have the job I desire but I know there is time for every thing ..That's what I believe in and Christ told me that.. Win Christ and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment