Tuesday, January 20, 2009

STOP Worrying!!!


I got good news from a mag by Joyce Meyer, win christ profile will make way to bring bloggers into this kind of write up. though various interests, issues and fab are discussed in different blog site, I haven't encountered a write up about winning christ!. I'd love to be the one to restore the missing link of your spiritual life. (I was reminded by a pastor when he said there's always a way to share the message, in your own ways and means do it to reach out to the unreach and be heard. The letter of Joyce Meyer coming straight from the heart is a good start for this year, for someone like me affected by global crisis, I can't help but think what is ahead of me?..(how about you)..I know that no one holds the future except God but what will happen after tomorrow or the next day or month? huh! while pondering on these questions I can't help but think about my family, For those who can relate to my situation,,c'mon don't feel bad, self pity is not a good attitude during this time of adversity.
At this turning point of my life, living with the past and worrying the future is no good. What is important is to face the NOW- the present moment! I learned that no one can help me from pity except me and Christ (of course). I come to my senses and reflected on the events of the past years while still contemplating hopes and expectations for this year. Let me share some of my insights that may help you to move forward.


A good one to start with: Fear is the greatest enemy of our future. We're living in an uncertain time and fear will come against us in many ways. But have no fear! As I was reminded that in Jeremiah 29:11 the Lord said..truly I say For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. See, the Lord answers every question and fear that we have. Fear let us down and feel that what we have is not enough for a day but Lord said "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.(Phil 4:6). .(ask a question now and be heard!read the bible and you'll know)The next time fear knocks at your door, Let faith answer.



Another thing that reminded me is to be grateful in facing adversity. An irony of life, come to think of it isn't Life is more meaingful if we face some difficulty? Yes! why not..Right!..Christ faces thesame thing. this He tells us " persevere under trail" we'll get what we ask if we have faith. Should we be thankful for the LIFE we have? waking up each morning is another life to be grateful for. I think this is the time to appreciate the little things we have, than struggle to have more during this time. As I was reminded of Philippians 4:11 "I am not saying this because I am in need , for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, & I know what it is to have plenty".ooh well Life is not a struggle in the first place.
How to get all these in mind and in deed? I tell you this, if we change our mind , you can change your life. we'll never act differently until we think differently, if we get rid of fear in our mind and heart, we create a positive, truthful thoughts because where the mind goes, the man follows.
..Still idle at the moment?..Be patient and stand firm, blessed are those who perseveres under trial and in the end you'll see what the lord finally brought(See James 5:7-12.

Last words,,, worrying does us absolutely no good, when you add prayer to your life it changes more than things-IT CHANGES YOU! I have realized that it is not for me to understand what is happening in my life but to accept God that is in control and to trust him.. So guys,.. No need to WORRY! Smile Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment